Montblanc

Montblanc
4810 meters above sea level

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Visconti Opera Master Demos Limited Edition - Blue & Clear

The Visconti line of pens, especially the Opera Demo & Divine Proportions series captivated me when I first started my fountain pen collection late 2008. The listed prices for these babies in Singapore based pen retailers can go for like 2000 SGD per piece. Prices on ebay & online pen retailers were also prohibitive, hence never in my dreams that I ever think I will actually get to own one of these, let alone two! But thanks to enablers in FPN, I managed to pick up both of these at great prices on different occasions. The blue demo was bought from Bryant i.e pentime.net, who is a well respected pen dealer in FPN. So to cut the long story short, I got my pens, and both of them pleased me so much that I had decided to make a photo video. Please click here to view the video in YouTube. [Please click on the HD button to view in High Definition]