Montblanc

Montblanc
4810 meters above sea level

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Monbtlanc Starwalker Cool Blue

To watch the video version, please click here (Click on the HD button in bottom right of the video screen to watch in High Definition)

This pen is very special to me. My wife got this for my 34th birthday and it came engraved with my name as well.

The pen has an attractive surface made of bright blue lacquer. The translucent effect of the lacquer reveals a fine guilloche in the form of waves artistically engraved on a stainless steel barrel.


The metallic components of the pen are highly polished platinum-plated fittings, which adds to the heft of the pen. But the best part of this pen has to be the Montblanc's lofty white snowcap signet, floating in a transparent cap top.


Though I love the pen's design, I am not putting the pen to much use due to it's stiff nib.